VASTview’s Business Development Manager works to improve organisation’s business processes and workflows, market position and achieve financial growth.
This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals and plans, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals, maintains an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, prepares, develops and maintains required documents, collaborates with the internal marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and maximise revenue.
The Business Development Manager will also help manage clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive by calling on them to present solutions and services that meet or predict the clients’ future needs.
- Driven, passionate with a strong work ethics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confident with a strong ability to build rapport
- Resilient and Competitive
- Target driven
- Able to work in a KPI environment
- Sales background & B2B experience
- CRM and Microsoft Office
- Required bachelor degree/MBA
- 3 - 5 years of sales and marketing experience
- Visual design experience
(Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Video production (After Effects)
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Managing CMS, digital platforms and social media accounts of an organisation.
- A proven history of producing amazing content
- High level of computer literacy (Web, social media, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Databases)